- An e-mail notification is sent when a Request for Information (RFI) is posted on the NPS/DSC SharePoint Project website.
- On the NPS/DSC SharePoint Project website, review content for completeness and clarity.
- In the Questions/Response field, provide response or recommend a Reviewer.
- In the Send-To drop-down menu, select COR.
- Respond in timely manner to avoid impacting Construction Contractor's work.
- View dashboard for RFI status. Discuss status at weekly coordination meetings.
- COR releases final response to Construction Contractor. CMR and COR determine if response to RFI will result in a change to the contract.
- CO will issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) if modification is required. (Refer to Contract Modifications.) If RFI is not considered a change to the contract, respond on or before response date shown.
- 2.4.7A RFI Instructions (pdf)