Contracting Officer (CO), Contracting Officer Representative (COR), Construction Management Representative (CMR), or Project Manager (PM)
- Take digital images of:
- existing conditions before commencement of each major phase of work
- unacceptable or disputed portions of work
- subsurface conditions
- progress and workforce/equipment
- work to be covered
- rejected work
- safety issues
- completed phase and/or project
- E-mail minimum of three progress images to COR weekly.
- Use Digital Photo Log to label media with Park, Project Management Information System (PMIS) number, contract number, project title, date, photographer, and explanation of subject.
- Archive project photos, saved as .tif files (TIFF - Tagged Imaged File Format), recorded on CD-R (Compact Disc-Recordable) or DVD-R (Digital Versatile Disc Recordable) disks. Forward disks to COR at end of project.
- Image Files
- Photographs - sRGB color images in JPEG format, 1600x1200 minimum pixel resolution
- PDF files shall be 300 dots per inch resolution