- Wilderness & Backcountry Stewardship Plan
- Wilderness & Backcountry Stewardship Plan - Reference Guide
- This is the selected alternative that is being implemented. The full plan including other alternatives and documents are available on the PEPC website.
- General Management Plan 2002
- Long Range Interpretive Plan 2005
- Planning, Environment and Public Comment (PEPC) : PEPC is a comprehensive information and public comment site for projects in Death Valley National Park. Check here for currently open and recently open plans and projects for environmental review.
- Air Tour Management Plan: The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), in cooperation with the National Park Service (NPS), has initiated development of an Air Tour Management Plan (ATMP) and associated Environmental Assessment (EA) for Death Valley National Park, pursuant to the National Parks Air Tour Management Act of 2000. An ATMP is being developed to provide measures to mitigate or prevent significant adverse impacts, if any, of commercial air tour operations at the Park, including impacts on natural and cultural resources, visitor experiences, and tribal lands within or around the park. It should be noted that the ATMP has no authorization over other non-air-tour aircraft such as military and general aviation aircraft.
- Fire Management Plan
- Five-year Work Plan for Fuel Treatment
Last updated: May 12, 2018