To download these files click on the link. You will be presented with the choice to either open the file with a specified program or save the file to your disk. Selecting the first choice will open the program, such as Google Earth, and then display the feature.
- Alaska Railroad (145kb)
- Area Roads (354kb)
- Road footprint (847kb)
- Backcountry Units (1295kb)
- Boundary - former Mt. McKinley National Park (99kb)
- Boundary - Denali National Park and Preserve outline (110kb)
- Boundary - Denali National Park and Preserve Wilderness (818kb)
- Buildings (118kb)
- Denali State Park (48kb)
- FAA Reporting Locations for Pilots (31kb)
- Headquarters Historic District (76kb)
- Hiking Trails (264kb)
Note: A more complete list of GIS data for more complex analysis is available from the NPS at the Natural Resource Information Portal.
GPS technology that uses signals from orbiting satellites to determine one's location on the ground has exploded in popularity and is increasingly being used in personal equipment including handheld GPS, Cars, and cell phones. Provided here are coordinates for the boundary of Denali National Park and Preserve, including the park wilderness.
Note: all locations are approximate and the accuracy of positions depends in part on the GPS equipment used and observation conditions.
Park Boundary Information