- Foundation Statement
The Foundation Statement describes the unit’s purpose, significance, fundamental resources and values, primary interpretive themes, and special mandates. Denali's Foundation Statement (2014, 56.7MB)
- General Management Plan, et al
Comprehensive park plans that guide the long-term management of resources, visitor use, and general development at the park.
- General Management Plan (completed in 1986)
- Backcountry Management Plan (Record of Decision signed February, 2006)
- Entrance Area and Road Corridor Development Concept Plan and EIS (Record of Decision signed February, 1997)
- South Denali Implementation Plan & EIS (Record of Decision signed June 2006)
- Fire Management Plan
Provides direction for wildland fire management.
- Denali Vehicle Management Plan (Record of Decision signed September, 2012)
- Education Plan
The Denali Education Plan is a broad-scoped document designed to describe a 20-year vision for the development of an exemplary education program at Denali National Park and Preserve.
Download the Denali Education Plan (3.7 MB)
- Resource Stewardship Strategy (2009)
- Bear-Human Conflict Management Plan (2003) - The purpose of the Bear-Human Conflict Management Plan is to provide general guidelines that minimize bear-human conflict in Denali, with goals based on policies of the NPS and legislation specific to Denali.
Portfolio of Management Plans
Last updated: March 15, 2018