Denali's Foundation Statement (2014) [pdf 56.7MB]
General Management Plan, et al – Comprehensive park plans that guide the long-term management of resources, visitor use, and general development at the park.
- General Management Plan (completed in 1986)
- Backcountry Management Plan (Record of Decision signed February, 2006)
- Entrance Area and Road Corridor Development Concept Plan and EIS (Record of Decision signed February, 1997)
- South Denali Implementation Plan & EIS (Record of Decision signed June 2006)
Fire Management Plan - Provides direction for wildland fire management.
Transportation Plans - These assess and monitors transportation related issues, performance and maintenance.
- Denali Vehicle Management Plan (Record of Decision signed September, 2012)
Long-Range Interpretive Plan - Long-Range Interpretive Plans (LRIPs) provide a vision for the future (5-10 years) of interpretation, education, and visitor experience opportunities.
- The Denali Education Plan is a broad-scoped document designed to describe a 20-year vision for the development of an exemplary education program at Denali National Park and Preserve.
Download the Denali Education Plan (3.7 MB)
Bear-Human Conflict Management Plan (2003) - The purpose of the Bear-Human Conflict Management Plan is to provide general guidelines that minimize bear-human conflict in Denali, with goals based on policies of the NPS and legislation specific to Denali.