Information taken from, Inventory or Work Accomplished by CCC Camps Under the Jurisdiction of National Capital Parks by Ray M. Schenck, 1942.
- Comfort Station – one of clapboard & board and batten construction, measuring 28’ X 13’ hand made shingle roof.
- Log Guard Rails – 64 yards along picnic area roads.
- Sewage and Waste disposal system – reinforced concrete septic tanks.
- Drinking Fountains – 15 rustic log type with bubblers and faucet.
- Water lines – 7,100 feet to service picnic areas and comfort stations.
- Fireplaces – 53 stone-lined fireplaces with fire brick, steel grate.
- Signs - 30 park entrance & directional signs.
- Stonewall – 35 yards, 50’ long by 6’ high retaining wall at comfort station.
- Table & Bench Combinations – 79 picnic tables, hand hewn timber, structural members and plank top table construction, half log on timber supports for the benches.
- Road – 2 miles of roads. .8 miles, 20 feet wide, Anacostia Connecting Road; .6 miles, 30 feet wide, Fort Drive; .6 miles, 12 feet wide, picnic area roads, gravel surface.
- Foot Trails – 3.5 miles, grand path in park and picnic area.
- Pipe & Tile Line – 1520 feet, 24” corrugated culvert pipe used in construction of park roads & play area.
- Gutter – One cobblestone gutter on concrete base, 80’ long, 6’wide.
- Fine Grading Road Slope - 63114 square yard, grading cute and fill slopes along park roads.
- General cleanup - 274 acres, removed trash, brush, dead trees & undesirable plant growth.
- Landscaping - 10 acres, clearing and grading playfield.
- Moving & planting trees & shrubs – 25,200 native plant materials collected & planted along park roads & in picnic areas.
- Park Areas – 2,160 square yards, along picnic area roads.
- Public Picnic Ground Development – development of two picnic areas.
- Razing Undesirable Structures – 13 buildings outside park razed to salvage materials for CCC jobs.
- Seeding or Sodding – 15.1 acres, 1.1 acres of gutter and shoulders along park roads sodded and 14 acres seeded.
- Topsoiling – 11.1 acres of road slopes.
- Selective Cutting for Effect – 31 acres, removal of all trees & bush from golf course fairway.
- Tree preservation – 2,705 man days, pruning of specimen trees in park.