Wedding Permits

Thomas Walker Civic Park Pavilion
Popular wedding site - Thomas Walker Civic Park Pavilion

NPS Photo

Weddings require a Special Use Permit from the park and must follow specific conditions. Completed applications for Special Use Permits for weddings, along with a non-refundable $100.00 application fee, must be received by the park no less than 45 days prior to the start of the event. The conditions and application form can be downloaded below.

The fee covers the cost of administering the permit request and must be submitted with application in the form of check or money order made payable to the "National Park Service".

For more information contact the Special Park Use Coordinator at (606) 248-2817.

Last updated: February 28, 2023

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

91 Bartlett Park Road
Middlesboro, KY 40965


606 248-2817

Contact Us