The 3.8 mile auto loop road travels the perimeter of the battlefield and includes wayside exhibits, picnic area, overlooks with short trails onto the battlefield, and the circa 1828 Robert Scruggs House. The loop road is a favorite local exercise walking route. Auto loop road closes to vehicle traffic at 4:30 p.m.
The Interpretive walking trail is a one and one quarter mile self-guiding loop around and through the battlefield. Horses, bicycles, and other wheeled vehicles are not allowed on the walking trail. A wheelchair is available for loan at the Visitor Center.
Last updated: April 14, 2015