Permits & Reservations

Special Use Permit (SUP)

A Special Use Permit is required for sporting events, pageants, regattas, public spectator attractions, entertainment, ceremonies, public assemblies, meetings, gatherings, demonstrations, parades, and sale or distribution of printed matter that occur on the land or water of the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area. Visit the Special Use Permit Instruction page for more information and to get started on your application.

Commercial Filming/Still Photography Permit

If you are planning to do commercial filming or still photography in the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area you must have a Special Use Permit. Below are links to instructions and application for a permit.

Commercial Filming/Still Photography Permit Instructions

Commercial Filming/Still Photography Permit Application (PDF, revised 06/2017)

For addition information about Commercial Filming/Still Photography Permits contact the Special Park Uses Program Coordinator at 678-538-1210

Commercial Use Authorization (CUA)

A Commercial Use Authorization is a permit necessary to conduct business in the park in any way. CUAs can include: fishing instruction, exercise classes, boat rentals, river tours, shuttle services, etc. Permits will only be considered for activities that relate to the park's reason for establishment. Learn more about how you can Do Business With Us.

Last updated: December 7, 2017

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

1978 Island Ford Parkway
Sandy Springs, GA 30350


(678) 538-1200
If you should receive a message on the phone that the number is out of service or has been disconnected then try calling or texting 404-695-2620. If you know the cell number of the person you are trying to contact please use it.

Contact Us