Join the Team!
The National Park Service has been dedicated to the preservation and protection of our nation's outstanding natural, cultural, historical, and recreational areas since its establishment in 1916. The management of these areas requires a dedicated work force that is hired through various methods. This information will help you get started on your career with the National Park Service.
Groups of occupations are as follows:
- Administrative and Clerical
- Information Technology
- Concessions Management
- Engineering, Design and Facility Management
- Fee Collection and Dispatch
- Fire Management
- Park Ranger (Law Enforcement, Interpretation, Public Affairs, Park Management)
- Park Guide
- Safety Management
- Science and Resource Management
- Trades and Crafts
All National Park Service jobs, both permanent and temporary, are announced on the USAJOBS website.