Doing Business With The Park

Commercial Visitor Services

Engaging in or soliciting any business in a national park or conducting an activity with a large group of people requires a contract or other written authorization from the National Park Service. If you are interested in doing business in Chamizal National Memorial but are unsure of the type of authorization you need, please read the following descriptions and contact us if you need clarification.

Commercial Use Authorizations

A Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) authorizes a company to provide commercial services to park visitors in limited circumstances. The CUA is valid for a defined period of time, and no preferential right of renewal may be provided. Learn about commercial services offered at Chamizal and how to apply for a CUA.

Special Use Permits

Businesses or organizations wishing to use the indoor theater should apply for a Special Use Permit (SUP) during designated open booking periods.

Photography for profit or in a way that affects the experience or access to any part of the park for other visitors also requires a Special Use Permit.

Apply for a permit for weddings, sports events, and other similar events on park grounds as well as for groups of visitors larger than 50 people.

Last updated: July 7, 2022

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

800 South San Marcial Street
El Paso , TX 79905



Contact Us

Stay Connected