- Applications must be completed by new operators and each year by current operators.
- Complete and sign the Commercial Use Authorization Application form. Submit with the complete application package.
- Complete the Application Questions. (Only new operators or current CUA holders adding additional services)
- Instruct your insurance company to send an Insurance Certificate naming the United States of America as an additional insured to the Commercial Services Office of Cape Cod National Seashore by email or hardcopy. Reference Item 9 of CUA Application. It is the operator’s responsibility to ensure that the park receives its current insurance information.
- Submit a statement explaining your policy regarding the use of Acknowledgement of Risk forms. Are you using the risk form provided by Cape Cod National Seashore, a company specific risk form, or is no form used? If you’re using a form other than the one provided by Cape Cod National Seashore please include a copy of your form with the application package. See condition #3 in the Special Park Conditions in the application.
- Enclose any and all advertising (brochures, magnets, flyers, etc) and website address with a schedule of planned trips to Cape Cod National Seashore.
- Enclose a list of certifications (medical, driving, vessel operations, etc) for all employees, including expiration dates of First Aid and CPR certification. Additions or changes to the certifications list must be emailed to the Concessions Management Office.
- Include a payment in the form of check or money order made payable to the National Park Service for the $200.00 application fee per service with the application package.