Your cooperation in following established policies is vital in protecting this park for future generations. Please observe the following rules and regulations:
- Camp in designated sites only.
- Camping is limited to 30 days per calendar year and 14 consecutive days from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Each campsite is limited to a total of 6 people.
- Gatherings in individual campsites which exceed 12 people are prohibited.
- Moving or altering campsite facilities, i.e., picnic tables, fire grates, etc. is prohibited.
- Placement of tents must be on pads where provided. Any additional tents must be placed in the impacted/developed area of the campsite and no further than 20 feet from the fire ring.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am Unreasonable noise is not allowed at any time. The use of generators is allowed in RV areas only. Generator use is allowed between 8:00 am and 10:00 am and between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
- The use of fixed lines (any line made from any material which is stretched between two points) anywhere in the park is prohibited except for tie-downs used in conjunction with tarps or tents affixed to ground stakes. This includes, but is not limited to, clothes lines, slack lines, dog runs, hammocks, and prohibits attachment to vegetation, natural features, or government property.
- Trenching, digging or disturbing the soil/vegetation is prohibited.
Showers and Portable Toilets
- The assembly and use of outdoor portable showers, changing rooms or portable toilets is prohibited.
Waste, Water, and Food
- Dispose of wash water in the service sinks adjoining the campground restrooms, not at freshwater taps.
- Washing of dishes is allowed only in the service sink adjoining the restrooms.
- Only dispose of gray water/sewage at the dump station.
- Only fill fresh water tanks at the dump station.
- Keep all food and trash stored inside your vehicle, not outside where it will attract wild animals, such as skunks or bears.
- Dispose of garbage/recyclables in the dumpsters at the campground entrance.
- Pets must be on a leash and under the owner’s control at all times. Owners are responsible for disposing of pet excrement.
Rules of the Road
- The speed limit in the campground is 10 mph (15 kph). Vehicles must yield to pedestrians and bicycles in the road.
- Bicycles are not allowed on trails, in meadows or in campgrounds except on paved roads.
- Skateboards, rollerblades and both motorized and non-motorized scooters are prohibited throughout the Park.
- Fires must always be contained within the fire grate and must be attended at all times.
- Gathering firewood, pine cones or pine needles found within the park boundaries is prohibited. Firewood is available at the General Store.
- Abide by all fire restriction orders, when in place.