Your cooperation in following established policies is vital in protecting your Park’s beauty, resources and ecology. Please observe the following rules and regulations:
- Camp in designated sites only.
- Camping is limited to 30 days per calendar year and 14 consecutive days from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Each campsite is limited to a total of 10 people; with no more than 6 adults. (Adult = age 16 and up).
- Gatherings in individual campsites which exceed 12 people are prohibited.
- Moving or altering campsite facilities, i.e., picnic tables, fire grates, etc. is prohibited.
- Keep tents a distance of 20 feet (6m) or less from the fire grate.
- Trenching, digging or disturbing the soil/vegetation is prohibited.
- Gathering firewood, pine cones or pine needles found within the Park boundaries is prohibited. Fire wood is available at the General Store.
- Fires MUST always be contained within the fire grate and MUST be attended at all times.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. Unreasonable noise is not allowed at any time. The use of generators is allowed in RV areas only. Generator hours are between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- The speed limit in the campground is 10 mph (15 kph). Vehicles must yield to pedestrians and bicycles in the road.
- Dispose of wash water in the service sinks adjoining the campground restrooms, not at freshwater taps.
- ONLY dispose of gray water/sewage at the dump station.
- ONLY fill fresh water tanks at the dump station.
- Dispose of garbage/recyclables in the dumpster's at the campground entrance.
- Keep all food and trash stored inside your vehicle, not outside where it will attract wild animals, such as skunks or bears.
- Pets must be on a leash and under the owner’s control AT ALL TIMES. Owners are responsible for disposing of pet excrement.
- Bicycles are not allowed on trails, in meadows or in campgrounds except on paved roads.
- Skateboards, rollerblades and both motorized and non-motorized scooters are prohibited throughout the Park.
These regulations are also available in PDF Format in the following languages;
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view most PDF Files, Download the latest reader here -> www.adobe.com.