Boston National Historical Park is located in an urban setting.
- Be careful crossing busy streets.
- Watch your step. Boston has many uneven surfaces.
- Guard your valuables and lock your car.
- In case of an emergency, call 911.
To help protect park resources and ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone, please follow park rules and posted regulation.
- Pets are not allowed in public buildings, unless a designated service animal.
- Please dispose of your garbage or recyclables in designated bins, or take it with you when you leave.
- To ensure safety, all visitors wishing to visit USS Constitution will be subject to a security screening, visitors 18 and older and must present a valid federal or state issued photo ID at the ship's security entrance.