Weather conditions may cause temporary road closures along the parkway. Please check The Blue Ridge Parkway Road Closure Map (https://go.nps.gov/brp-map) for real-time road current closure/condition information.
Maintenance operations will cause temporary closures in several locations along the parkway this winter. Both lanes of the parkway will be closed to all activity (cars, bicycles, and hikers) in these work zones. Affected sections close at approximately 8:00 a.m. each weekday and re-open daily by 4:30 p.m. EST in each affected area. Work areas will be open on weekends, weather and road conditions permitting. Closure areas are as follows:
- Milepost 216.9 – 234 closed Feb 26 – March 17
- Milepost 234 – 242 closed January 23 – Feb 2
- Milepost 298.5 – 305.1 closed Feb 26 – March 17
• Please check the real-time closure map for additional facility closures and updates.
• Otter Creek Restaurant (Milepost 60.8) south of Buena Vista, VA is closed.
• Bluffs Lodge is closed.
• Rocky Knob Cabins are closed.
• Dobie Mountain Trail at Humpback Rocks in VA (Milepost 6) is closed.