The Blue Ridge Parkway site-specific Passport Cancellation Stamp locations. This listing begins at the northern end of the Parkway at Milepost 0 in Virginia, and runs to the southern end at Milepost 469 in North Carolina.
- Humpback Rocks Visitor Center (MP 6)
Stamps available for Humpback Rocks and the Appalachian Trail
James River Visitor Center (MP 63): 1 stamp
- Peaks of Otter (MP 86): 1 stamp
- Rocky Knob Visitor Center (MP 169): 2 stamps
- Mabry Mill Cultural Site (MP 176): 1 stamp
- Blue Ridge Music Center (MP 213): 1 stamp
- Moses Cone Memorial Park Visitor Center (MP 294): 1 stamp
- Linn Cove Viaduct Visitor Center (MP 304): 1 stamp
- Linville Falls Visitor Center (MP 316): 1 stamp
- Minerals Museum (MP 331)
Stamps available for the Minerals Museum and for the Overmountain Trail
- Craggy Gardens (MP 364): 1 stamp
- Folk Art Center (MP 382): 1 stamp
- Asheville Blue Ridge Parkway Visitor Center (MP 384)
Stamps available for the visitor center and the Blue Ridge Heritage Regional Office
- Waterrock Knob Visitor Center (MP 451): 1 stamp
- Oconaluftee Visitor Center, Great Smoky Mountains National Park (MP 469); 1 stamp.
Exit the Parkway and turn right onto US-441 towards Great Smoky Mountains National Park. After approximately 1 mile, turn right at the Oconaluftee Visitor Center.