Share Your Ideas on Science Communication!
Is communicating or interpreting science part of your work with the parks? The San Francisco Bay Area Inventory & Monitoring Network is interested in making sure you have access to current, accurate, exciting information about science and natural resources in the parks so that you can share that knowledge with broad audiences.
To that end, we've put together a survey to pinpoint what forms of support would be the most helpful. This is an opportunity to provide feedback on current science communications efforts, and share ideas you may have for the future.
The survey can be accessed here, and should only take 10–20 minutes to complete. Your responses will be recorded anonymously.
Thank you for your participation! If you have any questions about the project, please contact Maritte O'Gallagher.
Upcoming Presidio Trust Natural Resources Events
- The Wildest Wilds Of The Presidio - The Coastal Bluffs September 29, 10:30 am – 12 pm
- Hidden Wetlands of the Presidio October 27, 10:30 am – 12 pm
Find details on these and other free events at the Presidio on the Presidio Trust event calendar.
Upcoming Field Institute ClassesThe Point Reyes National Seashore Association's Field Institute has many classes coming up, including:
- Bodega Bay Fall Birding - NEW DATE October 12, 9am – 4pm
- Giacomini Wetlands Kayak Exploration October 14, 9:30am – 2:30pm
- A Celebration of Monarchs: Sowing Seeds for their Future! October 20, 10am – 2pm
- Learn How to Use POLES for Hiking and Outdoor Exercise October 21, 10:30am – 4:30pm
- Ghost Tour: Shipwrecks of Point Reyes October 26, 10am – 5pm
- Geology Hike from Lands End to the Golden Gate Bridge October 27, 8:30am – 5pm
- Tule Elk Discovery Hike October 27, 10am – 5pm
- The Art of Wildlife Tracking October 28, 8am – 12pm
- Ghost Tour: Shipwrecks of Point Reyes October 28, 10am – 5pm
- Ghost Tour: Shipwrecks of Point Reyes October 29, 10am – 5pm
Point Reyes staff can register for a class at no charge, contact the Field Institute at 415-663-1200 x307 for more details.