- All vehicles must be parked in designated areas. Event participants are encouraged to carpool.
- The use of voice amplification or any sort of public address system is prohibited.
- To protect park lands and wildlife, the releasing of balloons, doves, or butterflies and the throwing of rice, birdseed, flower petals, or other natural or artificial material is not allowed.
- Unauthorized banners, signs, posters, or similar items shall not be placed on the grounds, gates, fences, restroom building, trees, pavilion posts, or other park property.
- No alcohol of any kind is permitted.
- The ceremony may not interfere with other park visitors' use of the area or the normal flow of vehicle or pedestrian traffic in any way.
Items of Note
All permits issued by the National Park Service are "revocable" without notice if the terms of the permit are violated.
At no time may other visitors' experience be directly impeded by any special use. They may not be approached, solicited, or harassed in any way.
All printed material that will be distributed must be attached to the initial application for review.
The more information you provide on the application results in a faster review process. It is better for us to have too much information than not enough, so please be as descriptive as possible in regards to what your activity will look like and involve.