Saratoga National Historical Park offers a wide range of special events and activities throughout the year. Some of these include:
- "Frost Faire," a winter festival to fight cabin fever and enjoy a day in the Park.
- "Natural History Hike" series, combining natural and cultural history at lesser-known Park areas.
- 4th of July, including a naturalization ceremony to create new American citizens, and dramatic readings of the Declaration of Independence.
- Children's programs, introducing younger visitors to untold stories and everyday life for people their age during Colonial times.
- "Music on the Menu," a lunchtime series of musical performances reflecting American history and culture from the time of the Revolutionary War.
- "18th Century Day," a one-day event at the Schuyler House where visitors can enjoy over two dozen demonstrations of 18th century trades and activities.
- Our Anniversary Encampment, around September 19th, where dozens of individuals portray soldiers and camp followers from the American Army during the Battles of Saratoga.
- "Candlelight Tour," a candle-lit evening tour of the Schuyler House by costumed guides.
A detailed list of events, dates, times, and locations can be found on our Schedule of Events.