Saratoga National Historical Park offers a wide range of special events and activities throughout the year. Some of these include:
- "Frost Faire," a winter festival to fight cabin fever and enjoy a day in the Park.
- "Natural History Hike" series, combining natural and cultural history at lesser-known Park areas.
- 4th of July, including a naturalization ceremony to create new American citizens, and dramatic readings of the Declaration of Independence.
- Children's programs, introducing younger visitors to untold stories and everyday life for people their age during Colonial times.
- "Music on the Menu," a lunchtime series of musical performances reflecting American history and culture from the time of the Revolutionary War.
- "18th Century Day," a one-day event at the Schuyler House where visitors can enjoy over two dozen demonstrations of 18th century trades and activities.
- Our Anniversary Encampment, around September 19th, where dozens of individuals portray soldiers and camp followers from the American Army during the Battles of Saratoga.
- "Candlelight Tour," a candle-lit evening tour of the Schuyler House by costumed guides.
A detailed list of events, dates, times, and locations can be found on our Schedule of Events.
Additional information for on events in the local area and beyond can be found on the official New York State tourism website.