Ranger Jim Burgess leading a First Manassas tour.
If you have less than two hours to visit:
- Join a park ranger for a walking tour.
- Explore the Visitor Center museum.
- View the 6-minute fiber-optic battle map.
- Watch the park's 45 minute orientation film Manassas: End of Innocence.
- Walk the Henry Hill Loop Trail (1.1 mile).
- Browse the park gift shop.
If you have more than two hours to visit:
- Attend multiple ranger-led walking tours (schedule varies by season)
- Take the self-guided driving tour (20 miles of driving, approximately 2-3 hours).
- Visit the Brawner Farm Interpretive Center (open seasonally).
- Visit the historic Stone House (open seasonally).
- Hike the First Manassas Loop Trail (5.4 miles) or the Second Manassas Loop Trail (6.2 miles).
- Download the First and Second Manassas battle apps for detailed overviews of each engagement.