Before you send your message!
We receive a lot of emails requesting information that is available on our website. Please browse the topics listed in the site index before submitting your message, and keep in mind that our site contains far more information than we can email you. Thanks!
- General Visitor Information: (928) 638-7888
- Backcountry Information Center: (928) 638-7875 between 1 pm and 5 pm Monday through Friday, except on federal holidays
- River Permits Office: (800) 959-9164 or (928) 638-7843
- Main Fax Number: (928) 638-7797
- Backcountry Information Center: (928) 638-2125
- River Permit Office: (928) 638-7844
Grand Canyon National Park
P.O. Box 129
Grand Canyon, AZ 86023
Note: The park is not able to receive or to hold mail at this address for park visitors. The Grand Canyon Post Office is not permitted to release mail from the National Park Service box to park visitors.
To mail something to yourself, it is possible to send it to:
Grand Canyon, AZ 86023 (South Rim only)
To pick up General Delivery mail at the Grand Canyon Post Office, you must present 2 valid pieces of identification.