Cruise Ship Proposals
Six Cruise Lines Submit Proposals to Operate in Glacier Bay
Proposals were received from:
• Compagnie Des Iles Du Ponant, incorporated in Marseille, France
• Holland America Line, Inc., incorporated in Washington State
• Magical Cruise Company, Limited, d.b.a. Disney Cruise Line, incorporated in the United Kingdom
• NCL (Bahamas) Ltd, d.b.a. Norwegian Cruise Line, incorporated in Bermuda
• Princess Cruise Lines, Ltd, incorporated in Bermuda
• West Travel, Inc. d.b.a. Cruise West, incorporated in Washington State
The prospectus, and additional information regarding this concession opportunity, are available on the Glacier Bay website at: http://www.nps.gov/glba/parkmgmt/cruise-ships.htm.
Did You Know?
The Black-legged Kittiwake nests in the sheer cliff walls of the Marble Islands. Their nests are made up of seaweed, moss, and mud cemented into a narrow ledge. Nests are usually lined with fine grass and can contain up to three eggs.