Cruise Ship Proposals
Six Cruise Lines Submit Proposals to Operate in Glacier Bay
Proposals were received from:
• Compagnie Des Iles Du Ponant, incorporated in Marseille, France
• Holland America Line, Inc., incorporated in Washington State
• Magical Cruise Company, Limited, d.b.a. Disney Cruise Line, incorporated in the United Kingdom
• NCL (Bahamas) Ltd, d.b.a. Norwegian Cruise Line, incorporated in Bermuda
• Princess Cruise Lines, Ltd, incorporated in Bermuda
• West Travel, Inc. d.b.a. Cruise West, incorporated in Washington State
The prospectus, and additional information regarding this concession opportunity, are available on the Glacier Bay website at: http://www.nps.gov/glba/parkmgmt/cruise-ships.htm.
Did You Know?
Mt. Fairweather is the tallest peak in Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve. With an abundance of moist air from the Gulf of Alaska colliding with this high coastal peak, Mt. Fairweather is also one of the snowiest places on Earth.