Construction Management Representative (CMR)
- Coordinate with contractor, park, and Contracting Officer Representative (COR) to set final inspection date.
- Draft and sign response letter to contractor providing final inspection date using template below.
- Conduct final inspection and incorporate a final sequentially numbered, priced punch list into the draft Letter of Substantial Completion; and send electronic version to COR.
- The NPS Accessibility Inspector will conduct a final accessibility inspection. The inspector will utilize the NPS Final Accessibility Inspection Report below. The contractor must correct any deficiencies identified in the inspection.
- Before occupancy can occur on building projects the Regional Structural Fire Management Officer (RSFMO) has to have accepted the fire and life safety systems and issued a preliminary certificate of occupancy. Utilize forms below as required.