Construction Management Representative (CMR)
- Coordinate with contractor, park, and Contracting Officer Representative (COR) to determine who should be in attendance and sets the Beneficial Occupancy inspection date.
- Conduct final inspection and Final Accessibility Inspection of that portion of the facility covered in the beneficial occupancy request.
- Generate priced punch list.
- Draft Beneficial Occupancy Inspection letter and forward electronic copy to COR.
- Monitor punch list completion and notify COR when completed.
- Before occupancy can occur, the DSC Safety Engineer and/or the Regional Structural Fire Management Officer (RSFMO) has to have accepted the fire and life safety systems and issued a preliminary Certificate of Occupancy. Utilize forms 2.6.1D through 2.6.1J as required.