Drop by one of the park's visitor centers for information, to view exhibits and purchase something to remember your trip.
Relax and take a dip in the river at one of the river beaches (fees are charged in these areas).
Launch your boat, canoe, or kayak at one of the river accesses for a day on the river.
Enjoy a lunch at one of the park's picnic areas (grills not provided).
- Milford Beach, PA (fee area; alcohol and pets not permitted)
- Childs Park, PA (pets not permitted)
- Loch Lomond, PA
- Toms Creek, PA
- Bushkill Village, PA
- Hidden Lake, PA
- Smithfield Beach, PA (fee area; alcohol and pets not permitted)
- Hialeah Picnic Area, PA
- Namanock, NJ
- Watergate Recreation Site, NJ (fee area; pets not permitted)
- Turtle Beach, NJ (fee area; alcohol and pets not permitted)
- Kittatinny Point, PA (alcohol, swimming, and pets not permitted)
Choose from several hiking trails to stroll through a shaded forest, admire a waterfall, or take in a scenic vista.
Take a scenic drive along the historic Old Mine Road and stop to explore historic Millbrook Village.