REENLISTMENT CEREMONY GUIDELINES
To help you determine if Cabrillo National Monument is the best choice for your Department of Defense reenlistment ceremony, we offer the following guidelines:
- A Special Use Permit is required for all events of any length of time.
- Please download and complete the application found below. Include your email address and allow at least one week for processing. Please email application to one of the Rangers listed below.
- Ceremonies will be held in the Bluff Event Area.
- Ceremonies may be held in other designated park areas, but must take place before 9:00 AM and will require a fee.
- Receptions with cake, cookies, coffee, or other refreshments are not permitted.
- The park entrance station opens at 9:00 AM. If you would like the ceremony to begin before 9:00 AM, please contact a ranger (listed below).
- All vehicles must be parked in the main parking area.
- Entrance fee does not apply with approved permit.
- A $65 late fee applies to all permits not received within a week of event date.
- Failure to get a permit may result in event being cancelled, moved or denied access.
- Please obey all park regulations and laws.
DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION
For a downloadable application for a reenlistment ceremony, click here. Please email completed application to permit coordinator listed below.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
To learn more about holding a reenlistment ceremony at Cabrillo National Monument, please call (619)557-5450 extension 4577 or extension 4566.
You may also email us.