• Front page foggy fort

    Bent's Old Fort

    National Historic Site Colorado


Permits are required for any activitiy that requires extended or special attention and/or may have a bearing on the resources.

For a long term special event of some kind, click here for the application for a special use permit. For a short term special event, click here.

Click here for a long term film permit and here for a short term film permit.

For special use of water craft or vehicles, click here for a permit.

Did You Know?