In 2015, entrance fees will be waived on:
- January 19 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- February 14-16 (Washington's Birthday weekend)
- April 18-19 (National Park Week's opening weekend)
- August 25 (National Park Service's 99th birthday)
- September 26 (National Public Lands Day)
- November 11 (Veterans Day)
All are issued and accepted at Arches. The following passes also are issued at the entrance station:
Weekly Passes: Non-transferable and valid for 7 consecutive days including the date of purchase. Weekly passes may be upgraded to annual passes within 7 days of purchase.
- Private Vehicle: $10. Valid for 7 days. Admits one (1) private, non-commercial vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less) and all its occupants to Arches National Park.
- Motorcycle: $5. Valid for 7 days. Admits one (1) individual on a private, non-commercial motorcycle to Arches National Park. Any passengers pay the per person fee not to exceed the private vehicle fee of $10.
- Per Person: $5. Valid for 7 days. Admits one (1) individual with no car to Arches National Park. Typically used for bicyclists, hikers and pedestrians. Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
Southeast Utah Group Annual Pass: $25. Valid for one year through the month of purchase.
Admits one (1) private, non-commercial vehicle or its pass holder to Arches and Canyonlands national parks, and Hovenweep and Natural Bridges national monuments.
Fee depends upon the capacity of the vehicle.
1 to 6 passenger vehicles are charged $25 + $5 per person, not to exceed $40.
7 to 25 passenger vehicles are charged $40.
26 or more passenger vehicles are charged $100.
If you are conducting a hiking, biking, or photography tour, read more about commercial use authorizations. If you will be leading a bus tour in Arches, please view our Bus Information page.
Accredited academic institutions may apply for an Entrance Fee Waiver.
Sites at the Devils Garden Campground are $20 per night.
Fiery Furnace Guided Walk
Tickets for Fiery Furnace guided walks cost $10 for adults (13 and older), $5 for children (5 through 12), $5 for Interagency Senior Pass holders, and $5.00 for Interagency Access Pass holders. Children under 5 years of age are not permitted. Morning tour tickets are reservable in advance through www.recreation.gov.