Doing Business With The Park

Below is information about Special Use Permits, insurance requirements, and a description about what activities require a permit. For more information please call the park at 605-745-4600 or write to:

Special Use Coordinator
Wind Cave National Park
26611 US Hwy 385
Hot Springs, SD 57747

Click here to see a list of activities that require a permit:

General Information about Special Use Permits

Special Use Permit Application

General information about Special Use Permits for Photography or Filming

Application for Special Use Permit for Photography or Filming

Information about Commercial Use Authorizations

Commercial Use Authorization Application

Requirements for Insurance for Commercial Use in the park

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

26611 US Highway 385
Hot Springs, SD 57747


(605) 745-4600

Contact Us