Park visitors have the opportunity to learn about the events that led to the outbreak of the Pacific War, the Battle of Guam, and the role the Mariana Islands played in helping to end World War II (1941-1945).
As a National Park unit, these unique resources are preserved for the benefit and enjoyment of present and future generations.
Explore War in the Pacific NHP with our Interactive Map of Park Units
Brochures and Literature
- War in the Pacific NHP Brochure (PDF, 4.13 MB)
- Connecting Guam's Natural Resources with its Culture and History (PDF, 2.83 MB)
- Ga'an Point Site Bulletin (PDF, 458 KB)
- Piti Guns Site Bulletin (PDF, 584 KB)
- Munition Recognition and Safety Awareness (PDF, 801 KB)
Local Partners & Information Resources