Doing Business With The Park


Commercial Use Permits

All commercial service activities within the boundaries of Voyageurs National Park are required to obtain a Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) which expires December 31st. The CUA is valid for two years. The CUA application may be downloaded, printed, and/or filled-out electronically, then mailed with the required documentation and fee to:

Voyageurs National Park
Chief of Visitor & Resource Protection
360 Highway 11 East
International Falls, Minnesota 56649

For any questions you may have regarding the CUA permit process, please feel free to contact the Chief Ranger.


Special Use Permits

All activities considered to be a special event including but not limited to: public gatherings, weddings, commercial filming/photography, sporting events and outings sponsored by 501c3-not for profit organizations that conduct activities requiring a participant fee, are required to obtain a Special Use Permit (SUP).

Please contact the Chief of Visitor Protection for the appropriate permit and fees associated with your activity.

Last updated: October 17, 2017

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

Voyageurs National Park Headquarters
360 Hwy 11 East

International Falls, MN 56649


(218) 283-6600

Contact Us