1. Pemberton Circle - What are the reported casualties of the Confederate Army during the
campaign and siege of Vicksburg?
2. Mississippi Monument - Who commanded Company C?
3. Tilghman Monument - What was the date that he was killed?
4. Louisiana Monument/Great Redoubt - The Artillery Units in defense of the Fort were from what
5. 3rd Louisiana Redan - During this 24-hour battle a Confederate Colonel and a Union Lt. Colonel
were killed. What were their names and what units were they from?
6. Arkansas Monument - To whom is the monument dedicated?
7. Missouri Monument - To whom is the monument dedicated?
8. Stockade Redan - What was the name of the Major of the 36th Mississippi Infantry who was
killed on May 22, 1863, in defense of the Stockade Redan?
9. Fort Hill - What were the casualties of the defenders of Fort Hill during the Siege of Vicksburg?
10. National Cemetery - What is the area of the cemetery and when was it established?
11. U.S.S. Cairo - In what river was the Cairo sunk and what sank it?
12. US Navy Monument - What Union forces occupied this position and who were the Commanding
13. Grant's Circle - What were the casualties suffered by the Union and Confederate Armies?
14. Wisconsin Monument - To whom is the monument dedicated? What is the date of the siege?
15. Illinois Monument - Whose names are engraved above the large marble plaque on the inside of
building directly opposite the entrance?
16. Union Battery - What Union forces occupied this position and who were the Commanding
17. Michigan Monument - What is the wording of the dedication?
18. Minnesota Monument - Who commanded the 1st Brigade of the 7th Division, 17th Army Corps
during the Campaign and Siege of Vicksburg?