80th Ohio Infantry
Monument is located on Union Avenue, 100 yards north of the Minnesota Memorial. This unit was attached to Col's Samuel A. Holmes' and Green B. Raum's (assumed command 10 June 1863) 2d Brigade, of Brig. Gen'ls Isaac F. Quimby's and John E. Smith's (assumed command 2 June 1863) 7th Division, Maj. Gen. James B. McPherson's XVII Army Corps, and commanded by Lt. Col. Matthias H. Bartilson and Maj. Pren Metham.
Last updated: April 14, 2015