If you believe that you have located a fossil within Tule Springs Fossil Beds National Monument, please help park staff by filling out the below form.
- Please do not touch it.
- Record GPS coordinates. If this is not possible, then record a description of where you found it. We may ask you to show a park ranger where it is located.
- Please do not mark the location with anything obvious (i.e. rocks, sticks, debris, paint).
- Please write a short description of what you think you may have found.
- Take photographs to share only with National Park Service Rangers. Please include a close up of the fossil in one photo, and another photo with the fossil and the background horizon if possible. This will help park staff find the location.
- Please do not, share the location information or photographs, with your friends, the general public or on any social media sites.
- Forward this information using the below form to the National Park Service Superintendent.