- Please keep your pets on a six feet (or less) leash for their safety and the well-being of the wildlife. Even good dogs might stumble onto a wild animal without warning.
- Watch for cholla along any of the roads and trails. Carry tweezers to pull spines out of paws and noses.
- Pavement and rocks get very hot, avoid walking your pets during the hottest parts of the summer days, paws will burn.
- Please be a good pet-owner and clean up after your pet.
- Temperatures can soar well above 110 degrees in the summer time, and over 90 degrees even in the winter. Just as you should drink water all day, make sure your pet has enough water to keep them well hydrated and cool. Pets should never be left alone in a vehicle.
Distance: 2.6 mi (4.2 km )