Last updated: April 8, 2021
- Visit the historic ships at Hyde Street Pier (park map)
- Walk to the end of the pier for a spectacular view of San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Stop by the Small Boat Shop on Hyde Street Pier and talk to the boatbuilders
- Pick up a free Junior Ranger Program activity booklet at the ticket booth on Hyde Street Pier or at the Visitor Center, do the activities, and earn a badge
- Check the activity board near the ticket booth on Hyde Street Pier for scheduled programs or call the visitor center, 415-447-5000.
- Join a ranger-led tour of the ships
Entrance Fee to Board the Historic Vessels - $15.00
Per person fee to board the historic ships at Hyde Street Pier. Good for seven days. Children 15 and younger are free.
Annual Park Pass - $45.00
Good for one year. Only valid for San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park. The pass holder may enter with three additional adults and any number of children 15 years old and younger.
The park is located within the city limits of San Francisco, in the Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood, on the shoreline of San Francisco Bay, and the closest airports are San Francisco International and Oakland International airports. Maps of the whole Park, and the location of the Park in San Francisco are available.
The National Park Service (NPS) is committed to ensuring NPS facilities, programs, services, and meaningful work opportunities are accessible and usable by all individuals. At San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, we are working diligently to make certain that our Park’s features meet the needs of guests.
A few highlights:
- The park brochure is available in a variety of formats including braille, audio description, and text-only.
- Download a folder of audio files. Open the files in your preferred mp3 player to listen to each section of the brochure.
- Download this brochure as a printable Braille file. Please note, you must have access to a Braille printer to make use of this file.
- Email us to request a printed copy in Braille. We can also mail the non-Braille version on request.
- Hyde Street Pier, the Visitor Center, and the Research Center are wheelchair accessible.
- A limited number of accessible parking spaces are located at the entrance to Hyde Street Pier.
- A computer kiosk, located in the Visitor Center, features an interactive tour of the Park and ships.
- The Guide By Cell audio tour, located on Hyde Street Pier, gives you the option to listen, at your own pace, to a variety of two to three minute programs narrated by park rangers. You may also access this program at anytime by clicking here and following the instructions listed in the link.
For more details or to share feedback, please call the Accessibility Coordinator, Morgan Smith at 415-859-6797 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.