Permits & Reservations

Special Use Permits
Special Use Permits are required for all commercial filming, special gatherings such as weddings, and any back country access. Visit our Permits Page for more information.

Research Permits
Researchers wishing to do work inside the monument will need to go through our online permitting process here.

Last updated: March 18, 2015

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

6400 U.S. 89
Flagstaff, AZ 86004


(928) 526-0502 x0

Contact Us