Ready to go? Get your pass! The National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass Series includes several passes that cover entrance fees at national parks.

Heads-up! All commercial filming activities in national parks, and a few instances of non-commercial filming and still photography, require a permit. If you're a visitor engaging in casual, non-commercial filming or still photography, in most cases a permit is not necessary. Learn more about commercial filming and still photography permits.

Last updated: May 23, 2018