Watch videos on a variety of climate change topics—citizen science, sea-level rise, glaciers, and more!
- Drawing Connections: This new video series showcases how national park stories help us live in our changing planet.
- Climate Conversations: Explore the National Park Service's unique position in responding to climate change.
- Science of Climate Change in National Parks: Find out more about the science behind climate change in national parks.
- The National Park Service Responds: Learn ways that national parks are engaging the public as we respond to climate change.
- Every Kid in a Park: Learn about the 2016 Every Kid in a Park program at Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore and Cape Cod National Seashore.
- Envisioning the Future: Hear some diverse thoughts about parks, climate change, and the future.
- Explaining Climate Change: Learn the basics of climate change topics such as sea-level rise.
- Managing Parks Series: Discover the challenges of managing parks in the face of climate change.
- Youth Initiatives: Learn about the Young Leaders in Climate Change program.