Ranger-led, curriculum-based programs are currently being offered at Shiloh National Military Park.
If you are interested in bringing your students to Shiloh Battlefield and/or Corinth Battlefield, please review the Educational Program Information Sheet. Requests should be submitted to the education coordinator by e-mail. Include the following in your email:
1. Your Name
2. School Name, Address, Phone Number
3. Grade Level / Number of Students
4. Number of Buses
5. Arrival Time / Departure Time
6. Park Location You Wish To Visit (Shiloh / Corinth / Or Both)
7. Two Dates You Prefer To Visit
8. Do you plan to watch the 48-minute film at Shiloh Battlefield?
9. Select Two Ranger-Led Program From The Educational Program Sheet (Ranger-led programs are dependent on the park schedule and staff availability.)
Request must be submitted 6-weeks prior to your planned visit.
Please note, educational requests are only processed on Tuesday and Thursday. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail the park's education coordinator.
Last updated: September 6, 2021