2018 Vets on the River Programs
Rivers of Recovery Guided Fishing Trips
Spend two days and three nights on a guided fly fishing trip on the Namekagon River for combat veterans.
- September 10-13: Women's Trip
Vets & Family Paddles
These are great opportunities for all veterans and their families to experience the St. Croix Riverway.
- June 2: Horse Spirit Paddle
- June 23: United Womens Vets
- July 21: Washburn County Vets
- August 4: Sawyer County Vets
- August 10: Pierce and St. Croix County Vets
- September 22: Horse Spirit Paddle
- September 29: Honor the Colors Fall Paddle
Veteran Honor Cruises
Enjoy a free cruise down the beautiful St. Croix River with other veterans in a pontoon boat while learning about the history and significance of the Riverway.
- July 16: Metro VA Homeless Shelter Tour
- July 23: Minneapolis VA Medical Hospital Tour
- August 8: Minneapolis VA Medical Hospital Theraputic Photography Tour
- September 23: Women Vets Honor Cruise