Filming and Photography Permits

If you plan to film or take still images within the boundaries of the Riverway that will be used for commercial purposes, you will need this permit. Examples include: still images and video for stock outlets, feature films, television programs or commercials, documentaries, music videos, etc. Contact the permit office, 715-483-2261, if you have questions.

Filming and photography permits must be obtained in advance and there is a processing fee. If resources are damaged or trash is left after a filming activity, additional fees will be charged.

Step 1: Fill out the Commercial Filming/Still Photography Permit application. Use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to download PDF files.

Step 2: Return the application to the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway, 401 N. Hamilton St., St. Croix Falls, WI, 54024. Note that most applications require a minimum of 4 weeks to fully process.

Last updated: April 20, 2017

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

401 North Hamilton Street
St. Croix Falls, WI 54024


(715) 483-2274

Contact Us