Permits & Reservations

Ranger John welcoming vistiors to an event

A Special Use Permit allows a short-term activity to take place in a park area. Events of this type require some degree of management from the National Park Service in order to protect park resources and the public interest. The National Park Service may permit a special park use, provided the activity aligns with the national park’s resources and purpose for which the park was established and will not interfere with park operations nor visitor experience.

Before submitting your application, please read the park’s guidelines listed below carefully and download all of the necessary documents.

Special Use Permit Application (10-930)

Commercial Filming/Photography Short Form Application (10-931)

For assistance with these applications and/or for general information about using the park for a special event, please contact Aneshia Savino at 508-996-4095 ext 6112 or e-mail us


Last updated: July 21, 2020

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

282 North Main Street
Providence, RI 02903



Contact Us