Online Public Meetings
***NEW*** Online Public Meeting Opportunity, December 4, 2012
We are pleased to be able to offer another opportunity to learn about the Rim of the Valley Corridor Special
Resource Study’s preliminary findings and alternative concepts. On December 4, 2012, the NPS will be hosting an online meeting using WebEx software/media.
Study team members will be available to answer questions following a presentation.
10:00 a.m. – WebEx and audio connect time.
Please check-in early as there could be some software downloads that you may need to install to
participate. The meeting will start promptly at 10:30 a.m.
10:30 a.m. – Presentation on the Preliminary Findings and Alternative Concepts
11:00 a.m. – Questions and Answers
11:30 a.m. - Adjourn
If you would like to download or print out a copy of the meeting's presentation, click here.
How to Participate in the Online Meeting
Below are instructions on how to attend the meeting. You must connect to the WebEx site (link provided below) and call into the audio conference line
provided below to hear the presentation. Questions will be submitted by participants through the WebEx (online) chat function and answered by study team members via the audio conference.
1. Go to: https://doilearn.webex.com
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: SRSmtg
4. Click "Join".
Meeting ID Number: 685 450 015
Meeting Password: RIVA
To join the audio conference (to hear the presentation)
When prompted, enter the passcode: 1602104#
Assistance for the WebEx Meeting:
For assistance during the meeting:
1. Go to: https://doilearn.webex.com/doilearn/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
Tips and Etiquette for Participation
1. Webex works best with high speed, wired internet connections, such as DSL or cable. If you have satellite, dial-up, or a wireless connection, you may experience lags or freezing video. You may want to download the presentation in advance in case you run into problems (or if you want a copy to call your own). Print or download the presentation material provided.
2. Internet Explorer (IE) 7 or newer or the latest versions of Safari and Firefox are recommended. Active X should be enabled.
3. Please log into WebEx early, as there could be some software downloads, and so that the meeting can begin promptly at 10:30 a.m. You have up to 20 minutes prior to the meeting's start time to make your WebEx Meeting and audio connections.
4. You will need to call into the conference line in order to hear the presentation; the Webex presentation will not include sound.
5. Due to the unexpected volume of participants, the conference line will not be two-way. While you will hear the presenters, you will need to type in your questions and comments during the meeting using the Webex chat function.
6. Study team members will be moderating the chat session. We will do our best to include as many comments and questions as possible, but there is no guarantee that we will have time to address every question.
7. When the presentations begin and the presentations go into full screen mode the video and chat panels may temporarily disappear. Use the floating menu bar that appears during the presentations to reopen the video and the chat panels.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings.
If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns via the e-mail provided at the bottom of the page.
prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery
in the event of litigation.
If you would like to be added to the mailing list to receive information about future public meetings, please contact us or you can join the e-mail list by entering your email address here:
You can send us your
thoughts, comments, and information by
letter, e-mail, or through our
Planning, Environment, and Public Comment (PEPC) web site.