The Denver Service Center (DSC) Contracting Services Division provides purchasing services to all of DSC as well as many customers that reside both inside and outside of the National Park Service (NPS). Our office exemplifies dedication, success, and on-the-ground progress toward the NPS mission of resource preservation and improved visitor experience.
The DSC Contracting Services Division delivers efficient, innovative acquisition solutions, and sound business advice. We offer a full range of purchasing services specializing in Architect/Engineer (A/E) and construction contracting. We promote project success through collaboration, knowledgeable contracting expertise; streamlined, smart procurement processes; and managed contract risk.
The DSC strives to cultivate strong business relationships with industry through our commercial contracts. We purchase a full spectrum of design and construction requirements service-wide including:
- Professional services
- Architecture and engineering services
- And construction
We look forward to working with qualified, capable contractors, including small and socio-economic firms.
All firms wishing to contract with us or other federal government agencies must register and update their Representations & Certifications using the System for Award Management (SAM). Small and socio-economic firms should update their profile on SAM to reflect current information on the Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) website. In addition, firms may wish to visit the Small Business Administration’s Subnet website for another source for small business subcontracting opportunities.
Small and socio-economic firms may also contact their local Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) office. PTAC offices provide a wide range of government contracting help and can help with things like:
- Getting a Tax ID Number
- Creating a SAM profile
- Developing marketing information/capability brochures, and much more.
Current and upcoming DSC business opportunities:
- Upcoming projects for solicitation are also posted on GSA’s Acquisition Gateway, Forecast of Contracting Opportunities. To search this site, use filters on the left side of the page - under “Agency”, select Department of Interior; and “NAICS code”, enter 236220. DSC projects will state “Denver Service Center” as the Region.
Great American Outdoors Act - FY22 Virtual Industry Fair PowerPoint Presentations
The National Park Service (NPS) Denver Service Center (DSC) hosted a virtual industry fair May 10 and 11, 2022 to connect small businesses with the National Park Service (NPS) in order to bid on Great American Outdoor Act (GAOA) and other construction projects. Please find project presentations linked below.
- 01 - National Park Service (NPS) Great American Outdoors Act (GAOA) Industry Day
- 02 - Contracting-Services
- 03 - Acadia National Park (ACAD-151309) – Replace Maintenance Facility at McFarland Hill Headquarters
- 04 - Acadia National Park (ACAD-312255) – Rehabilitate Schoodic Water and Wastewater Systems
- 05 - Gateway National Recreation Area (GATE-291651) – Rehabilitate Floyd Bennett Field Wastewater Collection System
- 06 - Gateway National Recreation Area (GATE-291531) – Rehabilitate Fort Hancock Potable Water and Wastewater System
- 07 - Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Delivered Transportation Projects
- 08 - Catoctin Mountain Park (CATO-250011) – Replace Parkwide Utility Infrastructure
- 09 - Chesapeake And Ohio Canal National Historical Park (CHOH-241449) – Restore Canal Prism and Historic Dry Stone Wall Near Mile Post 11 to Preserve Infrastructure
- 10 - Chesapeake And Ohio Canal National Historical Park (CHOH-245002-287711) – Repair Canal Inlet Lock 1 and Lift Locks 1, 2 and 5 & Reconstruct Georgetown Canal Walls
- 11 - National Mall & Memorial Parks (NAMA-216042) – Lincoln Memorial Undercroft
- 12 - Prince William Forest Park (PRWI-317499) – Rehabilitate Infrastructure at Four Campgrounds
- 13 - Perry's Victory And International Peace Memorial (PEVI 272171) – Rehabilitate Failing Upper Plaza
- 14 - Gateway Arch National Park (JEFF 242900) – Old Courthouse Phase 2 Renovation
- 15a - Glacier National Park (GLAC-307440) – Replace Headquarters Wastewater System and Backup Power System for Main Building
- 15b - Glacier National Park (GLAC-307606) – Replace Swiftcurrent Water Distribution System
- 16 - Yellowstone National Park (YELL-310533-310402-311631) – Rehabilitate/Replace Old Faithful Water Treatment Plant (WTP)
- 17 - Yellowstone National Park (YELL-307127) – Rehabilitate Exteriors of 17 Historic Fort Yellowstone Buildings
- 18 - Yellowstone National Park (YELL-312116) – Rehabilitate the Historic Laurel Dormitory
- 19 - Zion National Park (ZION-317454-240254-219664-325305) – Rehabilitate South Campground
- 20 - Lake Mead National Recreation Area (LAKE-284991) – Demolish Outdated Infrastructure to Enhance the Visitor Experience
- 21 - Grand Canyon National Park (GRCA-190083) – Improve Potable Water Supply to Innercanyon and South Rim
- 22 - Petrified Forest National Park (PEFO-267538) – Rehabilitate Painted Desert Community Complex
- 23 - Construction Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) Intermountain Region
- 24 - Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park (LYJO-290111) – Rehabilitate Texas White House
- 25 - Olympic National Park (OLYM-184745) – Rehabilitate Hurricane Ridge Day Lodge
- 26 - Golden Gate National Recreation Area (GOGA-212511D) – Repair Park Headquarters (Bldg 201) for Seismic Strengthening, Fort Mason
- 27 - Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area (SAMO-303051-310132) – Reconstruct Paramount Ranch and Rocky Oaks
- 28 - Grand Canyon National Park (GRCA 257282) – Replace South Rim Wastewater Treatment Plant and Reclaim Plant
Other Business Tools and Information:
- A complete list of DSC maintained IDIQ contracts for Architect and Engineering Services.
- Contractor Performance Assessment & Reporting System
- Federal Contractor Registry – SAM Registration
- Dynamic Small Business Search
Lastly, current and upcoming business opportunities are posted on Sam.Gov; under Contract Opportunities.
- Search DSC-specific market research/sources sought notices posted within the last 3 months.
- Search DSC-specific pre-solicitation notices and solicitations posted within the last 3 months.
- Search DSC-specific award notices posted within the last 3 months for subcontracting opportunities.
Last updated: May 18, 2022