The Denver Service Center (DSC) Contracting Services Division provides purchasing services to all of DSC as well as many customers that reside both inside and outside of the National Park Service (NPS). Our office exemplifies dedication, success, and on-the-ground progress toward the NPS mission of resource preservation and improved visitor experience.
The DSC Contracting Services Division delivers efficient, innovative acquisition solutions, and sound business advice. We offer a full range of purchasing services specializing in Architect/Engineer (A/E) and construction contracting. We promote project success through collaboration, knowledgeable contracting expertise; streamlined, smart procurement processes; and managed contract risk.
The DSC strives to cultivate strong business relationships with industry through our commercial contracts. We purchase a full spectrum of design and construction requirements service-wide including:
- Professional services
- Architecture and engineering services
- And construction
We look forward to working with qualified, capable contractors, including small and socio-economic firms.
All firms wishing to contract with us or other federal government agencies must register and update their Representations & Certifications using the System for Award Management (SAM). Small and socio-economic firms should update their profile on SAM to reflect current information on the Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) website
Small and socio-economic firms may also contact their local Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) office. PTAC offices provide a wide range of government contracting help and can help with things like:
- Getting a Tax ID Number
- Creating a SAM profile
- Developing marketing information/capability brochures, and much more.
Current and upcoming DSC business opportunities:
- The Denver Service Center (DSC) and the Colorado Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) hosted a two-day industry fair in May 2021 to give interested businesses more information on contracting with the federal government specifically for projects funded by the National Parks and Public Land Legacy Restoration Fund (LRF), created by the Great American Outdoors Act.
Please take a look at presentations from the event to learn more about project opportunities.
- Other Fiscal Year 2021 construction project opportunities are listed in DSC’s Advance Acquisition Plan.
- Upcoming projects for solicitation are also posted on GSA’s Acquisition Gateway, Forecast of Contracting Opportunities. To search this site, use filters on the left side of the page - under “Agency”, select Department of Interior; and “NAICS code”, enter 236220. DSC projects will state “Denver Service Center” as the Region.
Other Business Tools and Information:
- A complete list of DSC maintained IDIQ contracts for Architect and Engineering Services.
- Contractor Performance Assessment & Reporting System
- Federal Contractor Registry – SAM Registration
- Dynamic Small Business Search
Lastly, current and upcoming business opportunities are posted on Sam.Gov; under Contract Opportunities.
- Search DSC-specific market research/sources sought notices posted within the last 3 months.
- Search DSC-specific pre-solicitation notices and solicitations posted within the last 3 months.
- Search DSC-specific award notices posted within the last 3 months for subcontracting opportunities.
Last updated: July 28, 2021