The Denver Service Center (DSC) Contracting Services Division provides purchasing services to all of DSC as well as many customers that reside both inside and outside of the National Park Service (NPS). Our office exemplifies dedication, success, and on-the-ground progress toward the NPS mission of resource preservation and improved visitor experience.
The DSC Contracting Services Division delivers efficient, innovative acquisition solutions, and sound business advice. We offer a full range of purchasing services specializing in Architect/Engineer (A/E) and construction contracting. We promote project success through collaboration, knowledgeable contracting expertise; streamlined, smart procurement processes; and managed contract risk.
The DSC strives to cultivate strong business relationships with industry through our commercial contracts. We purchase a full spectrum of design and construction requirements service-wide including:
- Professional services
- Architecture and engineering services
- And construction
We look forward to working with qualified, capable contractors, including small and socio-economic firms.
All firms wishing to contract with us or other federal government agencies must register and update their Representations & Certifications using the System for Award Management (SAM). Small and socio-economic firms should update their profile on SAM to reflect current information on the Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) website. In addition, firms may wish to visit the Small Business Administration’s Subnet website for another source for small business subcontracting opportunities.
Small and socio-economic firms may also contact their local Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) office. PTAC offices provide a wide range of government contracting help and can help with things like:
- Getting a Tax ID Number
- Creating a SAM profile
- Developing marketing information/capability brochures, and much more.
Current and upcoming DSC business opportunities:
- Upcoming projects for solicitation are also posted on GSA’s Acquisition Gateway, Forecast of Contracting Opportunities. To search this site, use filters on the left side of the page - under “Agency”, select Department of Interior; and “NAICS code”, enter 236220. DSC projects will state “Denver Service Center” as the Region.
- Virtual Monthly Industry Fairs
- The National Park Service - Denver Service Center will be conducting virtual Monthly Industry Fairs focused on construction and construction-related contracting opportunities.
- Information to be Presented: Construction projects for which a Sources Sought Notice or Solicitation will be issued within approximately the next 30 days. New projects will be presented each month.
- Attendees: This event is open to large, small, and socio-economic businesses who are prime contractors and/or subcontractors working in construction and construction-related industries (NAICS codes beginning with 23).
- Date / Time: Refer to public notice posted on SAM.gov for date and time for the next Monthly Industry Fair
- Registration: Interested parties may register by following the instructions noted in the public notice posted on SAM.gov. Upon submittal of the registration form an automatic email will be sent confirming your registration. Please check your email's spam folder in the event you do not receive the email. Please send an email inquiry to Rosemary_Ortiz@nps.gov if you have not received the email within 24 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience but at this time separate registrations must be completed for each Monthly Industry Fair
- Additional Information: Additional Department of Interior (DOI) information may be accessed at DOI Website.
- Please submit questions to DSC’s Small Business Specialist, Ms. Rosemary Ortiz at Rosemary_Ortiz@nps.gov
- Thank you again for your interest in doing business with the National Park Service (NPS)
Other Business Tools and Information:
- A complete list of DSC maintained IDIQ contracts for Architect and Engineering Services.
- Contractor Performance Assessment & Reporting System
- Federal Contractor Registry – SAM Registration
- Dynamic Small Business Search
Lastly, current and upcoming business opportunities are posted on Sam.Gov; under Contract Opportunities.
- Search DSC-specific market research/sources sought notices posted within the last 3 months.
- Search DSC-specific pre-solicitation notices and solicitations posted within the last 3 months.
- Search DSC-specific award notices posted within the last 3 months for subcontracting opportunities.
Last updated: January 4, 2023