Visitor Center Hours
The visitor center is open daily, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Mountain Time. The park is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day. Learn more about the visitor center here....
Delta-01 Launch Control Facility Tours
To see Delta-01, visitors need to attend a ranger-guided tour. Due to the size of the elevator and the confined space underground, tours are limited to 6 visitors at a time.
- Ranger-guided tours are available daily. The number of tours offered varies depending on time of year, demand, and available staffing.
- Tickets are required for all Delta-01 tours.
- As a safety precaution, all tour participants to the underground portion (the Launch Control Center or LCC) must be at least six years old and 40 inches tall. All participants must also be able to climb two 15 foot ladders, unassisted, as an emergency egress should the elevator malfunction.
Click here to learn more about Tickets and Tour Requirements for Launch Control Facility Delta-01
Delta-09 missile silo
- Open daily, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Mountain Time, weather permitting. Visitors are invited to go inside the surface gate and look down into the silo at a Minuteman missile in its historic state, protected by a glass viewing enclosure.
- A narrated ranger guided tour of Delta-09 is available year-round using your cell phone. Click here to learn more!