House on the property

The land located immediately west of Nathaniel Ball's property on the north side of the road, and within the present day park boundaries, was owned by Eliphelet Fox who built a house in 1686. The house was abandoned 159 years later in 1825, and the foundation still exists today (next to the "Larch Path" that runs from "The Wayside" to "Orchard House" next door).

Last updated: May 24, 2016

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

North Bridge Visitor Center / Park Head Quarters
174 Liberty St.

Concord, MA 01742

Phone:

(978) 369-6993

Contact Us