April 19, 1775 Witness Houses

Daily life for the people who lived along the old Bay Road changed forever with the battle on April 19, 1775. Many of the houses along the road, known since 1775 as "The Battle Road," are still standing today. There are 11 of these special dwellings preserved as part of Minute Man National Historical Park. Please note, this is a site in progress. More houses will be added soon!
 
Loading results...
     

    Last updated: June 6, 2020

    Contact the Park

    Mailing Address:

    North Bridge / Park Head Quarters
    174 Liberty St.

    Concord, MA 01742

    Phone:

    (978) 369-6993

    Contact Us