Martin Van Buren Campaign Token Instructions
1) Have your little color images 1 and 2. (Print images below)
2) Cut out the image 1 template along the dotted lines; including across the dotted line of C.
3) Cut out the numbers 3,4, and 5 on image 1. (Eyes and mouth)
4) Cut out the image 2 template along the dotted lines.
5) Place image 2 behind image 1 (Line up the eyes).
6) Fold along the solid line of A on image 1.
7) Fold B along the solid line of B on image 1.
8) Fold up tabs D and E behind A and B; they act as a place holder for image 2.
9) Tape the flaps of A and B for image 1.
10) Use the bottom of image 2 to slide it up and down.
You will notice Martin Van Buren’s eyes and mouth move up and down.