Pets are welcome at Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site - but to protect other visitors and your pets themselves, please remember these regulations.
- Pets are not allowed in the following structures except for certified service animals trained to assist persons with disabilities or to guide dogs accompanying visually impaired persons.
- The Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site Visitor Center
- Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church
- Historic Fire Station No. 6
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birth Home
- Pets must be on a 6' or shorter leash at all times.
- Pets may not be left unattended, especially in vehicles.
- Pets may not make excessive noise.
- You must clean up and dispose of you pets poop in an appropriate receptacle.
We encourage the use of the exercise area located between 521 and 535 Auburn Avenue. The area is not fenced so your pet must remain on a leash at all times. A receptacle is provided for disposing of your pets poop.